Monday, October 8, 2012

Teacup Mouse

Wahoo! Did everyone have a great World CardMaking Day/Weekend? I was able to add a few finishing touches to some images I have plans for and get quite a few cards posted on my blog. I think I cranked out about 20 challenges on the 365 Card Challenge blog. I still have LOTS to do to get them all done, but it was fun to mark a few off the list. Hope your weekend went well and here's to a fabulous week ahead!
Thanks for looking! Spicey Cat Chick =^..^=


 Color Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 219 ~ Color Scheme
My 'orange' items photographed more pink/red than they are in real life. I know, it's not a true orange...more of a coral. Sorry for being the ever rebel. :)
Inspiration
One Stop Crafts Challenge #197 ~ Time for Tea
365 Cards Day 145 ~ Overlapped (overlap every element with at least one other)
365 Cards Day 146 ~ Geometery (use 3 diff shapes – square, circle, triangles 2 used as dark purple mat)
365 Cards Day 153 ~ Comfort Zone use image that reflects your comfort zone
365 Cards Day 164 ~ Blossoming (3+ flowers – 5 in images, brad)
365 Cards Day 176 ~ It’s a Textural Thing (3 techniques to add texture). Embossed white layers, added glossy accents, 3D brad

My Creation

Image Detail
Inside

Ins and Outs ~ Teacup Mouse
Stamps: Reason to Smile (Stampin Up); Teacup Mouse (Beary Wishes)
Paper: Stampin Up and The Paper Studio
Ink: Laser Printer, Copics (BV0000, 000, 00; YG11, 13; R11, 32; W1, 3, 4; E30, 31); Stampin Up (Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso)
Accessories: Stampin Up (Embossing Folder, Antique Brad, Glossy Accents; 1 ¾” Circle Punch)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer