Friday, February 25, 2011

Enjoy Life

I have several cards to share over the next few days. I've been a bit of an insomniac trying to adjust to varying work schedules for Mr. Gears and myself. It's been great for getting my 'craft on', but I anticipate a day or two of complete CRASHING ahead.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Get Sketchy #76
I flipped the sketch and went crazy with the squares. :o)
Color Inspiration ~ Curtain Call Challenge {Act 70}
Inspiration
Flutter By Wednesday #143 ~ Open
365 Cards Day 101 ~ Inchie x 10
I cheated a bit and couted my 1 inch butterfly as an inchie. I loved the grid of 9, but had trouble finding a good spot for another square.

My Creation
Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Enjoy Life
Stamps: SU Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: SU Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point
Accessories: SU Ribbons, MS Butterfly Punch, SRM Sticker

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the colors blocks. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the way you combined the three colors of ribbon! {I hope you've been able to get some sleep by now. I'm a complete ZOMBIE when I don't sleep.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! Love the colors and how you tied off your ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer