Monday, February 14, 2011

Jackpot Love

It's All About Love over at the One Stop Crafts Challenge this week. It was my off week, but with all the other AWESOME Valentine/Love themed challenges I still had to play along. I hope you can join us as OSCC and the other great challenge blogs that give me inspiration.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #90
I started my card with this sketch in mind and after lots of tweaking realize my end card might not look exactly like the CAS sketch. I played with ribbon strips on the bottom but then I had to many horizontal lines clashing withe the lines the 'slot machine heart row' already presented. So the elements I kept from the sketch are a top image (jackpot) and the two lines on the bottom. Priscilla and crew can decide if it's close enough. :o)

Inspiration
My Creation

Image Detail

Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Jackpot Love
Stamps: SU Game Night, TLC Verse (inside)
Paper: SU Jackpot DP, SU CS
Ink: SU Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Brads, SU Punches, Window Sheet

5 comments:

  1. Hello Cat - what a fun and cool card! I love that idea! Great sentiment too - love it! This is a great take on this week sketch! It is great having you play along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - we love to see you and your fabulous creations! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous huni, love the style and sentiment. Hugs Shelley P.S Don't forget to enter my candy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a clever card! you are brilliant! love the matching hearts. Clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a winner haha nice card cat. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer