Monday, February 14, 2011

Jackpot Love

It's All About Love over at the One Stop Crafts Challenge this week. It was my off week, but with all the other AWESOME Valentine/Love themed challenges I still had to play along. I hope you can join us as OSCC and the other great challenge blogs that give me inspiration.

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #90
I started my card with this sketch in mind and after lots of tweaking realize my end card might not look exactly like the CAS sketch. I played with ribbon strips on the bottom but then I had to many horizontal lines clashing withe the lines the 'slot machine heart row' already presented. So the elements I kept from the sketch are a top image (jackpot) and the two lines on the bottom. Priscilla and crew can decide if it's close enough. :o)

Inspiration
My Creation

Image Detail

Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Jackpot Love
Stamps: SU Game Night, TLC Verse (inside)
Paper: SU Jackpot DP, SU CS
Ink: SU Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Brads, SU Punches, Window Sheet

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cat - what a fun and cool card! I love that idea! Great sentiment too - love it! This is a great take on this week sketch! It is great having you play along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - we love to see you and your fabulous creations! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous huni, love the style and sentiment. Hugs Shelley P.S Don't forget to enter my candy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a clever card! you are brilliant! love the matching hearts. Clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a winner haha nice card cat. Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer