Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Gift Tag

I've been going through my old cards and redoing some that are getting tattered around the edges to give them new life. A friend asked for a gift tag to use for a Valentine gift. I had this mini card that I converted into a large tag. I'm still on the quest to do al lthe 365 Cards challenges and combined a few older ones with a current one during SRM week. I was thrilled to win a prize of SRM stickers a few months ago and LOVE using them for sentiments on my creations.

Inspiration
365 Cards Day 227 ~ Recipe: 1 tag card base, 2 pieces of ribbon, green, 1 piece of patterned paper, 2 stamps
365 Cards Day 338 ~ SRM: Sticker, Ribbon, Masking
I masked the background square with a piece of scrap paper and sponged in the 'window'.
Fussy and Fancy Friday #29 ~ Valentine no Red or Pink
365 Cards Day 325 ~ Wednesday’s Word of the Day: Bliss
The sentiment 'All You Need is Love' makes my heart warm and feel blissful.
Stamping for the Weekend #3 ~ St. Valentine’s Day

My Creation

Image Detail

Inside
Ins and Outs ~ Valentine Gift Tag
Stamps: SU Have a Heart
Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Accessories: SU Ribbon, Diamond Glaze

3 comments:

  1. This is great Cat - love the simplicity of it.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is very sweet! So simple and just wonderful! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this time! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation! I love the little hart as a flower!
    Thank you for joining us over at Stampin for the Weekend.
    Have a blessed week
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer