Saturday, October 29, 2011

Frankenstein Treat Box

Today I have a 'frightful' treat box to show you made with Stamping Up supplies. The box is made using the petal cone die for the Big shot. Just trim off the 'pointy cone ends' to create the base. Frank's face is made with punches.
Inspiration

Ins and Outs ~ Frankenstein Treat Box
Stamps: None
Paper: SU (Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Brushed Silver)
Ink: SU (Old Olive)
Accessories: SU (Dies (Petal Cone, Tasteful Trims), Punches (0.5” and 0.75” Circle), Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip)

4 comments:

  1. Such a brilliant make Cat, I lvoe it! Clever!

    Thx for joining us at Pollycrafts Monday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is just tooooo cute. You won the rubber stamp giveaway on my blog ... e-mail me your address & I'll get your goodies in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute, er wait - SCARY! heh heh I love lal the different ways people make Frankie. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word - how fantastic is this box?? Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer