Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monochromatic Flowers

Heres a whole lot of purple-icious ness for the day. As my favorite color, it always seems to be calling my name. I did a quick and easy masking technique to add some interest to the image panel. Just cut an opening in a scrap piece of paper and sponge the inside lightly.

Color Inspiration
Inspiration
Crazy 4 Challenges #107 ~ Remembering Others
I love making cards to donate to the residents at my local nursing home. Many are unable to get out to the store and love being able to send their loved ones a one of a kind card.
ABC Challenge ~ Anything Goes
365 Cards Day 150 ~ Thursday Background: Embossing
365 Cards Day 215 ~ Lovely Layers use 5 layers
Totally Stampalicious Challenge ~ Emboss It
My Creation
Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Monochromatic Flowers
Stamps: SU Fast and Fabulous
Paper: SU Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst
Ink: SU Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: SU Border Punch, Ribbon, Stickles (Lavender, Purple), SU Embossing Plate
Techniques: Masking

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Cat, that image is divine and what a gorgeous choice of colour and design, love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image used. Thanks for playing with ABC Challenges for our first return challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This flower is absolutely beautiful. I love the purple sparkle and the sponged background. Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image and I love the 'bling'. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges. I hope you will play again on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive this fortnight, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer