Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tickled Pink Wedding

This is a huge accomplishement for me. Every week I'm racing under the gun to get my card linked up to the Midnight Madness Sketch blog, and all too often miss the deadline. This week I'm posting the day after the challenge was posted! That's a record for me!

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Sketch #124
I went with a more CAS version of the awesome sketch this week.
Color Inspiration ~ Think Pink
PaperTake Weekly Challenge ~ Anything Goes with a Punch
Charisma Cardz Challenge #39 ~ Love
365 Cards Day 67 ~ Royally Crafted
I’m copping out a bit as I’ve been trying to come up with a specific tie to William and Kate’s wedding. My royal Mojo is MIA, so I’m just going with the wedding theme.
365 Cards Day 92 ~ My Favorite Thing Yum, strawberry ice cream
My Creation
Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Tickled Pink Wedding 
Stamps: SU Delicate Doilies and Word Play
Paper: SU (Whisper White, Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose)
Ink: SU (Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray)
Accessories: SU Pearls; SU Punches (Itty Bitty Shapes, Lace Ribbon Border); Diamond Stickles, Liquid Pearls Silver

6 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the punched border.
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma with us this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cat, the colours and design are just perfect.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card I love the new su border punch. Thanks fir joining us at the crazy challenge hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, congratulations on getting your card in early!! You are such a great sport and it's always fun when your name appears on the MM blog, even if you barely make it on time...it's all good and keeps us smiling :) I love what you've done on your card and how creative you've been with this one. The colors and the itty bitty shape punch is just adorable.
    Lovely job with this weeks sketch! Thanks for being such a loyal player!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, so glad to see your entry this week! What a great wedding card, your design is so creative! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's challenge, always good to see you and we appreciate all your support!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Card love that punch :)
    thanks for joining us in think Pink Challenge at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer