Sunday, October 2, 2011

Masculine at the OSCC

The seasons are changing and we're in that mixed up weather mode in southern Minnesota. We can use the heat and the air conditioning within the same 12 hours! But, Fall is quickly taking over so I wanted to make one last summer card before packing up the swimsuit. The challenge this week at One Stop Crafts is to make a masculine card. I had this unfinished creation from a card class that fit the bill. Hope you can join us!

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 70 ~ Monday Sketch
Inspiration
Inky Impressions Challenge #26 ~ Punches or Dies
365 Cards Day 130 ~ Summer Fun
I may have streched this one a bit Pam (sorry), but hopefully you’ll see my 3 summer items (cheery sun, gently sponged waves of water, and styling floatie dude)
365 Cards Day 193 ~ Geography
My favorite vacation location was summers spent at the lake with my good friend Kris. We still laugh about our adventures floating on intertubes and dodging deer flies.
365 Cards Day 205 ~ Summer Vacation Masculine Style
My Creation

Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Summer Floats Away
Stamps: SU Posy Punch
Paper: SU (Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip)Accessories: SU (3” Circle Die, Punches ~ 1.25 Circle, 1 3/8” Circle, 1.75” Scallop Circle, Scallop Edge Border, Extra Large Oval, Word Window, Photo Corner)
Ink: SU (More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy)

2 comments:

  1. lovely card :)Thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge ;) Hope to see you back next wednesday :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB FAB FAB card, I love this!!! thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer