Friday, October 7, 2011

Thank You Bouquet

This is a quick and easy card using my neglected Doodle This stamp set. I chose to add a thank you sentiment but could have easily left off the ribbon and sentiment for a truly clean and simple card. If you visit my blog often, you know CAS isn’t my go to style. LOL

Sketch Inspiration ~ 365 Cards Day 160 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday

Inspiration
My Creation
Image Detail
Ins and Outs ~ Thank You Bouquet
Stamps: SU Doodle This
Paper: SU
Ink: SU
Accessories: SU Ribbon, Hardware, Stickles (Yellow, Christmas Red)
Techniques: Watercoloring

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! Glitter is a nice touch!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer