Monday, November 9, 2009

365 Sunday Sketch #253 meets House Mouse

I know, it’s very odd that I create a card that only meets one of the great challenges out in blog land. I’m determined to complete the 365 Card Challenges this month and don’t want to procrastinate. This card came together rather quickly so I thought I’d best pop it up on my blog. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).



My Creation



Image Detail


INS AND OUTS ~ 365 Sunday Sketch #253 meets House Mouse
Challenges:
365 Cards Day 253 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday
Stamps: House Mouse – Chewable Aspirin (Stampabilities)

Paper: DCWV Citrus Stack, Neenah Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, 31; BG10; YR00, 65, 68; c1; R81; YG09; W1,)
Accessories: Pop Up Dots, SU Grosgrain Orange Ribbon, Misc Sheer Green Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness these mice are so stinken cute!! and good for you not putting it off :0)that's the only way i can get each day made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little mice are adorable! Great coloring job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is soooooo cute, it just made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer