Monday, November 9, 2009

Touchy Feely Wedding Card

I admit it; white space challenges scare me. I had to dive in and give it a try and….I LOVE this card! It could be used for any occasion, but I just happen to need a wedding card in a few weeks. This will be PERFECT! (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration

Color Inspiration
The photo doesn’t show it very well, but the deep red flowers really pop in real life.

Inspiration
The card base is embossed and the paper is flocked.

My Creation


Image Detail


INS AND OUTS ~ Touchy Feely Wedding Card

Challenges:
365 Cards Day 252 ~ White Space
365 Cards Day 186 ~ Ad Inspired
365 Cards Day 188 ~ Touchy, Feely, Friday (felt or flocking)
Stamps: None

Paper: DCWV La Crème Stack and Embossed Base
Ink: None
Accessories: SU Grosgrain Black Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Red Gem

2 comments:

  1. this is simply stunning! perfect for a wedding :0) i have that dcwv stack but dont use it so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, it's beautiful. Great wedding card, i love it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer