Monday, November 23, 2009

Fluffles Talks Turkey

I love Fluffles the Cat. I picked up this stamp last year and almost forgot to play with it for Thanksgiving. I knew I wanted to use it for the 365 Cards Feather Challenge as soon as I saw it. I’m not sure if turkeys have bright orange feathers, but they were all I had on hand. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).


Inspiration

Day 60 ~ Say What? ‘what’ should be in the sentiment (in or out)
365 Cards Day 258 ~ Put a Lid on It (incorporate a hat into card)

My Creation


Image Detail


Inside


INS AND OUTS ~ Fluffles Talks Turkey

Challenges:
365 Cards Day 134 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday
Simon Says Challenge ~ Animal Antics
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ~ Turkey
365 Cards Day 60 ~ Say What?
365 Cards Day 248 ~ Imagine This: Feathers
365 Cards Day 258 ~ Put a Lid on It
Stamps: Fluffles – Turkey (Stampendous)
Paper: DCWV Indian Summer, My Minds Eye (Base), Neenah Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (N0, 3; E31, 33, 50; R81; Y21; YR04), Spicas (Pink, Black, Gold, Orange), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials)
Accessories: Pop Up Dots, Feathers, Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer