Monday, November 23, 2009

Shimmery Pumpkin Pie

If you’ve perused my blog, you know I LOVE House Mouse stamps. I was so excited to see the last House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge because I have the stamp set they used for the DT Kit Challenge. The problem, I’m always a day behind getting my posts online so I missed the contest. But, the card is so cute, I can’t be too upset. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ CPS Sketch #114


Color Inspiration ~ OCC Color Challenge


Inspiration

My Creation


Image Detail
I was at a retreat this weekend and fell in love with Smooch Spritz. This angle shows the Vanilla Shimmer pretty clearly. In real life, it’s just an added layer of shimmery goodness and not so intense. I bought the product in purple as well and can’t wait for more spritzing.


Inside


INS AND OUTS ~ Shimmery Pumpkin Pie
Challenges: CPS Sketch #114
House Mouse & Friends #56 ~ Kit Card
Stamps: House Mouse Pumpkin Pie, You & Dessert Verse (Stampabilities)
Paper: DCWV, Neenah Classic Cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tea Dye Distress, Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up Write Marker) Copics (E02, 11, 21, 50; R81; YR31), Spicas (Black, Clear), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials)
Accessories: Champagne Pearls (Kaiser), Silver Rhinestones (Kaiser), Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Silver Cording, Heart Charm, Felt Ribbon (The Paper Studio), SU Top Note Die

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Beautiful the image and he colours!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Cat, LOVE the shimmer and dalrin image!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at the OCC! Hugs, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how adorable!!!!! Love your take on this. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Lovely colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stitching detail, love the polka dots! What a "yummy" card. I think you nailed the color challenge. Great job. Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card!! I love that adorable image and how shimmery it is! And we always love seeing past CPS sketches used!! So fun! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge too!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer