Monday, November 23, 2009

Bubble Gum Black and Blue for 365 Cards

I love how the turquoise just POPS off the card when paired with white and shades of black. This was super quick and easy. I'm frantically trying to wrap up challenges over at 365 cards. The only hope I have to maybe get them all in, is to combine as many as I can. I know it might be a 'bit' like cheating, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. :) (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).




Color Inspiration


Inspiration
365 Cards Day 192 ~ So Sweet (word Sweet on your card)
365 Cards Day 196 ~ Just a Touch (black image on white paper and just a touch of color)

My Creation


Image Detail


INS AND OUTS ~ Bubble Gum Black and Blue for 365 Cards
Challenges:
365 Cards Day 162 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday
Color Chef Challenge #30: White, Grey, Black, Turquoise
365 Cards Day 263 ~ Ad Inspired
365 Cards Day 175 ~ Stamping Saturday
365 Cards Day 192 ~ So Sweet
365 Cards Day 196 ~ Just a Touch
Stamps: Treat Yourself (Stamping Up)
Paper: Stamping Up Basic Black, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Stampin Up Basic Black and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Diamond Glaze, SU Gingham Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. well your "cheating" looks awesome to me!! and your so right the turquoise pops :0) i have 5 cards to make up from july when i lost my mojo for 3 weeks :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- this is great! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer