Monday, November 23, 2009

Pink Kiki Kitty Cupcake

Still working on wrapping up some 365 challenges and Midnight Madness Sketches. The weekend retreat really helped me get back into the groove. I love kitties and thought I'd try to make this one really girly by going seriously PINK. Did I succeed? (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).

Sketch Inspiration ~ Midnight Madness Week Sketch #22



 
Inspiration
I used the movie Pretty in Pink as my inspiration which was also one of my FAV’s from back in the day (da 80’s)
365 Cards Day 256 ~ A Perfect Pair (use rickrack and buttons)

My Creation

 
Image Detail


Inside


INS AND OUTS ~ Pink Kiki Kitty Cupcake
Challenges:
Midnight Madness Week Sketch #22
365 Cards Day 257 ~ Picture This
Corrosive Challenge #39 ~ Let’s Go To The Movies
365 Cards Day 249 ~ Do the Decade: 80’s
365 Cards Day 256 ~ A Perfect Pair
Stamps: Kiki Kitty (Pink Cat Studio)

Paper: DCWV (Sweet and Spring Stacks), Neenah Solar White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (R29; RV000, 11; E29, 31; N0), Spicas (Pink, Clear, Black), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials)
Accessories: Misc Buttons and Rick Rack, Stickles (Christmas Red)

3 comments:

  1. What a darling image! I love your use of pink too! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Thanks for playing with us on CCBJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer