Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Layered Sympathy

I am sad to say I’m out of sympathy cards in my stash. They are always a challenge for me to do, but this sketch was perfect for a simple, yet elegant, card. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).

Sketch Inspiration


The Jacksonbelle blog has a great inspiration challenge this week. There's a link to a website with ADORABLE little girl dresses. I picked this one as my inspiration.


Create a sympathy card without a sentiment on the outside, but with the general feel.

My Creation


Inside


INS AND OUTS ~ Layered Sympathy
Challenges:
365 Cards Day 218 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday
Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge
365 Cards Day 143 ~ Keep it to Yourself: Sympathy
Stamps: With Sympathy (PaperTrey Ink)
Paper: DCWV Latte Stacks
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Misc Button and Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful card! and your so right, they are so hard to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer