Friday, May 22, 2009

Elzybell Kitty for Doc Carlson

I live in a fairly small town (depends on your perspective) of about 2500 people. There are good things and bad things about this (for example everything, except the bars, are closed up by 10 pm – grocery stores, gas station, etc.) and LOTS of good things. One of the best things in my town is our local veterinarian, Doc Carlson. With seven kitten children, he knows us quite well. Our baby, Otis, is dealing with a fluke illness. Not sure what it is, but Doc Carlson has gone above and beyond trying to help him out. I’ll spare you the details, but Otis is doing better but still not completely healthy. I wanted to make a card to send Doc Carlson just as a thank you for all he does. I recently received an order from Elzybells and was happy to ink up one of the stamps. Of course, I incorporated a few challenges along the way and am thrilled with the final result. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch
Inspiration Create a card with more than one fold
My Card
Image Detail
I LOVE the window and added Diamond Glaze to make it look like real glass.
Open Card
INS AND OUTS ~ Elzybell Kitty for Doc Carlson Challenges: Jacksonbelle Embellishments ~ Sketch Challenge Elzybells Challenge #20 ~ Create a card with more than one fold Stamps: Cat in Window (Elzybells) Paper: DCWV (Pet Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (C1, C3, R39, R81, BG10, YG03, E31, E37, #49, Y15, Y21, YR68), Spicas (Orange, Lemon, Melon, Pink, Black, Clear)
Accessories: Diamond Glaze, Pop Up Dots

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer