Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome MaGoo

A coworker asked me to make a card for her friend who recently adopted a new furry baby. I guess you could say MaGoo is the main inspiration for this card.
I struggled a bit with the card and I think it was because I’m not used to working with the colors. I didn’t have the SU colors indicated, so I tried to match the best I could.
Color Inspiration
The Sketch
I always love Amy’s Friday sketches, but I never seem to get them posted in time. Maybe I should work on them before Thursday night! LOL
My Card
Now that I look at it, I’m not sure that I like my rendition of MaGoo. I might need to try again. It was a bit tricky since I didn’t have his photo with me.
Inside of Card
INS AND OUTS ~ Welcome MaGoo Challenges: Belli Challenge #65 ~ Color Challenge (Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery and Cameo Coral) Amy R Friday Sketch ~ AMYRTFS1 Stamps: Cutie Pet –Tootie (Cornish Heritage Farms), Bitty Baby Blessings (PTI), Little Cupcake (Inkadinkado), Everyday Classics (PTI) Paper: DCWV (Pet Stack), PTI (White & Bitty Baby Blessings) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (YG03, YG09, C1, C3, 100, E31, E37), Spicas
Accessories: Black ‘pearls’

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a cute card! Love that cat and your cat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat looks a lot like our cat! I will have to see if I have a picture somewhere! LOL CUTE! Your card is wonderful! That image is ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all congrats to the new "momma" :D and this card is just the cutiest thing! great work on the kitty and love the wording!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card. That cat on the front certainly looks like he had the cream.
    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute. Blessings to the new kitty mommy and daddy. What an adorable card commemorating their new arrival. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwww this is so CUTE!!!!!! Love how you combined the Belli Challenge colors with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card!!! I love how you personalized it for your friend!!! Great job with these challenges!!! Thanks for playing in the CB challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer