Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Penny Black Fowl Graduation

My second graduation card of the night. My ducks are hiding their lack of ‘chicken-ness’ by wearing graduation caps. I used the color inspiration from Penny Black and Gina’s Stamp TV. I keep true to Red, Black and White by using Grey (a shade of black) and the Palest Pink (a shade of red) to outline the beaks and feet. The caps are once again pieced and mounted to pop off the main image. Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites.
The Sketch
My Card
Detail
Inside of Card
INS AND OUTS ~ Penny Black Fowl Graduation Challenges: Penny Black Saturday Challenge #48 ~ Use Black, White and 1 Color of Choice Stamp TV Color Challenge ~ Use Black, White and Red (or shades there of) Sweet Stop Sketch #3 Stamps: Cluck! Quack! (Penny Black), ConGRADulations (Stampendous), Graduation Hats (pieced from an OTC stamp Paper: DCWV (black and The Green Stack), Graduation Paper (The Paper Company) PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (C1, C3, YR00), Spicas (Red and Black)
Accessories: Diploma Sticker (Sandylion), Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! Love how the hats pop off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card.....love the cute image and great colour combo....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC... Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the image and all the details! Thanks for playing along with our sketch. I hope you'll join us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love your card! thanks for playing at the sweet stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer