Thursday, May 21, 2009

MFT Missing You

I tried it. Ribbon pleating. I’ve seen it pop up on lots of cards and have been hesitant to try it out. It wasn’t TOO painful and I only had to pull it out once to start again. I think I’ll get better with practice. I’ve been bouncing around the 365 Cards sentiment challenge for a week now. I’m determined to meet the daily challenges in May and didn’t want this one to sink me. Once I started going through my stamps, I thought this would be perfect. The ribbon creates a nice ‘barrier’. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch
Color Challenge
Inspiration Use sentiment “You are there, and I am here.” Ribbon Pleating My Card
Ribbon Detail
Inside of Card
INS AND OUTS ~ MFT Missing You Challenges: MFT Sketch Challenge on SCS
MFT ~ What’s Up Wednesday Challenge – Ribbon Pleating Raspberry Suite Color Challenge ~ Brown, Light Aqua, White, Coral Pink 365 Cards #66 ~A Certain Sentiment #2 Stamps: Nature Calls & What’s Your Sign (My Favorite Things), Sentiments are Handwritten Paper: DCWV (Green Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics (R81, E31, E37), Black Spica
Accessories: Seal Brown Satin Ribbon (Wrights), Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer