Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sketches by Tamara Graduation

I’m nearing the end of my graduation cards!!! Wahoo! Just a few more to go and I have feeling they will be VERY similar. Tamara has some great challenges on her blog - please see the Ins and Outs for the link and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch
My Card
Detail
The verse panel is popped up on mounting squared and gold gems are added for a bit of bling.
INS AND OUTS ~ Sketches by Tamara Graduation Challenges: Sketches by Tamara #96 Stamps: Graduate Calligraphy (Paper Inspirations), Event Full (Stampin Up) Paper: DCWV, PTI White, Star Tag (Oriental Trading Company), Computer Generated Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Rectangles, Ribbon (The Paper Studio), Pop Up Dots, Gems (Mark Richards), Star Brad (S A B I S - Snips and Bits I’ve Saved)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer