Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sentimental Squared Graduation

This was kind of fun. At first I didn’t know how I’d implement FIVE squares in my card, but I guess you could say I have TEN SINCE I matted each image. I like the aqua with the black and think the final product is very festive. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
INS AND OUTS ~ Sentimental Squared Graduation Challenges: 365 Cards Day 81 ~ It’s Hip to Be Square (use 5 squares on your card) OCC Challenge ~ It’s All About Sentiments (Use your favorite sentiment as a focal point on your card) Stamps: Graduate Calligraphy (Paper Inspirations), Event Full (Stampin Up) Paper: DCWV (Glitter Stack and Base), PTI White, Graduation Pack (The Paper Studio), Computer Generated Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Rectangles, Ribbon & Stickers (The Paper Studio, Pop Up Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer