Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stitched in Love & Tickled Pink

This is a card I made at my local scrapbooking store (LSS). I added a few 'extras' to the original design to meet a few challenges (Sketches by Tamera's recipe and 365 Cards Think Pink) and am pleased. It's quite rare for me to make a card without any stamps OR ink. WOW. I love Bazzill's In Stitch'z templates, but usually forget to dig them out. The inside of the card has a stitched heart.
My Card
Close up of the layered butterfly, flowers and rhinestone
INS AND OUTS ~ Stitched in Love & Tickled Pink Challenges: Sketches by Tamara Recipe (pink, butterfly, glitter) 365 Cards Day 67 ~ Think Pink Stamps: None Paper: Bazzill Ink: None Accessories: Bazzill In Stitch'z Template, Embroidery Floss, Gems, Paper Flowers, Vellum Butterfly, SU Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer