Monday, May 18, 2009

House Mouse Graduate with Music

The continuous quest to make 20 graduation cards for my boss (her daughter is graduating high school in a few weeks and wants personal cards for some of the students). I know I could make it simple and just do several the same, but I like playing with different layouts. I only have a few graduation images, so I want to try and make it ‘seem’ like I have more options than I do. Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites.
The SCS Sketch
My Card
Stamp TV Potluck Friday ~ Scrap it Up! Stamps: House Mouse – The Graduate (Stampabilities) Paper: DCWV, SU Whisper White, Computer Generated, Music Background (S A B I S - Snips and Bits I’ve Saved) Ink: Staz On Timber Brown, Copics (C1, C3, C5, E00, E29), Spicas (black and pink)Accessories: Crystal Effects (on diploma), Pop Up Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer