Friday, May 22, 2009

Moxie Fab Daisy Bella

I love the cheery colors of citrus. Lime greens, yellow and orange always make me smile. What better way to incorporate the Moxie Fab color challenge with a Bella (another image swap). (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch
Color Challenge
My Card
Image Details
I outlined my girl with Spicas and added Diamond Glaze to the large flower.
Inside of Card
INS AND OUTS ~ Moxie Fab Daisy Bella
Challenges: Card Positioning Systems #116 ~ Sketch Moxie Fab ~ Color Challenge Stamps: DaisyBella (Stamping Bella), All About Birthdays (H&M Stamps) Paper: DCWV (Pocket Full of Posies), Basic Grey (Two Scoops), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (Y11, Y15, YG03, E00, E31, B21, B34, B41, C1), Spicas (Lemon, Olive, Melon, Clear)
Accessories: Brads (S A B I S - Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), Pop Up Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer