Friday, May 22, 2009

My First Bitty Bloom ~ Hydrangea

I’ve been drooling over several of the Bitty Blooms at Stamping Bella since they first came out, but am on a bit of spending freeze. However, I can participate in image swaps which are even better! I get several ‘new’ images to play with all for the price of a few stamps and sharing my own images. I received Miss Hydrangea last week and thought this color challenge was perfect. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch
Color Challenge
Kraft, Eggplant and Baja (blue-green)
My Card Image Detail I apologize for the color distortion. I was trying to get the photo to pick up the sparkle all over my girl, courtesy of Spica pens. Inside of Card Pretty simple, just used up some scraps (and covered up an ink smudge).
INS AND OUTS ~ My First Bitty Bloom ~ Hydrangea Challenges: Bellarific Friday ~ Sketch Stamp TV Color Challenge ~ Kraft, Eggplant and Baja (blue-green) Stamps: Hydrangea Bitty Bloom (Stamping Bella), Birthday Basics (PaperTrey Ink) Paper: DCWV (Green Stack), Pressed Petals (Venetian), Kraft, PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, E31, R81, V99, V09, BV11, BG10, BG72), Spicas (Lavender, Clear)
Accessories: Jewels (S A B I S - Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), Flower Coaster (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer