Sunday, May 31, 2009

House Mouse Baby Card

Please bear with me and come back tomorrow night when I'll have the FULL details for this card. I'm down to the wire and trying to get my cards posted for the 365 Cards challenge. My goal was to meet each challenge for the month of May. After a flurry of glue and paper, I did it. Now to get them posted. I had to cop out a little bit and combine 2 of their challenges for this card. This is my entry for Day 91 - Front and Center and the Sketch from Day 85. EDITED TO ADD: Okay, now that I’ve had a few moments to get my poop in a group, I can do a better posting on this card (and the other 2 frantic posts from last night). After my flurry to post this for the 365 Cards challenge, I still missed out. I neglected to note the deadline was midnight EASTERN Standard Time and I live in CENTRAL Standard Time. Ugh. Oh well, at least I met my personal goal to create a card for each of the daily May challenges. Now I can start fresh in June. There’s been a baby and wedding explosion at work so I need to restock my card supply. Two weddings are approaching mid-June and I haven’t even started on my personal gift/cards for the couples. I spent one night just coloring images so I’d have a stash ready for last minute cards. This simple sketch from 365 Cards was perfect to make a sweet baby card. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch ~ 365 Cards
The Colors ~ Colour Create
Inspiration Front & Center ~ 365 Cards
New Baby ~ House Mouse & Friends
My Card
Image DetailInside of Card

INS AND OUTS ~ Baby House Mouse Card Challenges: 365 Cards Day 85 ~ Sketch Colour Create Challenge ~ Lemon, Pink Sorbet, Chocolate 365 Cards Day 91 ~ Front and Center (keep every element in the center, leaving lots of white space around the edges) House Mouse & Friends #1 ~ NEW anything Stamps: House Mouse ~ Monica with Blankie (Stampabilities) Paper: DCWV (card base), PTI White, SU Designer Paper Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, E31, R81, Y11, Y15, W1, W3), Spicas (Lemon, Black, Pink), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: Button (Basic Grey), SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Creative Memories Oval Templates (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer