Monday, May 25, 2009

Stamps, Paper, Glitter Sketch Challenge ~ Graduation

I’m determined to wrap up my Graduation card order. I had this cool diploma die cut in my stash and have been trying to incorporate it into a card for weeks. I finally got tired of moving it around my work space and tweaked Kerin's sketch to make it work. Not too bad and NO stamping required (except for the inside sentiment).
The Sketch
My Card
Inside of Card
INS AND OUTS ~ Stamps, Paper, Glitter Sketch Challenge ~ Graduation Challenges: Stamps Paper Glitter Challenge 14 Stamps: ConGRADulations (Stampendous) Paper: DCWV, PTI White, Graduation Pad (The Paper Studio), Diploma Die Cut & Inside DP (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Accessories: Stickers (The Paper Studios), Gems (Mark Richards), Pop Up Dots

1 comment:

  1. Very nice graduation card! I love your take on the sketch, and I can see why you wanted to incorporate that cool diploma die cut! Thanks for joining in:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer