Tuesday, June 30, 2009

365 Cards Days 117 & 119 Simple Silhouette Kitty

I’m determined to meet the June challenges at 365 cards, which is why there will be several posts tonight before the deadline. They’re really making me think creatively with the end of the month challenges. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Inspiration 365 Cards 117 ~ 1 stamped image and 1 sentiment (no patterned paper or embellishments) 365 Cards 119 ~ Silhouette My Creation I only used ‘ink’ to highlight my image. It was SO hard not to add layers or pretty ribbons and flowers!!
INS AND OUTS ~ 365 Cards Days 117 & 119 Simple Silhouette Kitty Challenges: 365 Cards 117 ~ 1 stamped image and 1 sentiment (no patterned paper or embellies) 365 Cards 119 ~ Silhouette Stamps: Cats (Inkadinkado) Paper: Stamping Up Ink: Memento Paris Dusk, Spicas (Clear, Silver), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer