Saturday, June 13, 2009

Changito PiggyBack Father’s Day

I admit that I’m somewhat ‘shape challenged’. My body is round and the majority of my cards are square/rectangular. Anytime I want to feel out of my element, I tackle a shape challenge. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Inspiration Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday #15 ~ Father’s Day
365 Cards Day 97 ~ Shape Up #2 – Make a diamond the dominant shape on your card ABC Challenge ~ B was for Brown and Blue My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Changito PiggyBack Father’s Day Challenges: Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday #15 ~ Father’s Day 365 Cards Day 97 ~ Shape Up #2 ABC Challenge ~ B was for Brown and Blue Stamps: Changito – PiggyBack (Stampendous), Hang Onto You (Stampendous) Paper: DCWV, PTI White, Designer Paper (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa, Copics (E11, E31, E37), Black Spica Accessories: Pop Up Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer