Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wake Up Fluffles

A friend asked for a card using this verse. It’s meant to coordinate with a Changito stamp but I knew it would be a perfect match for Morning Fluffles. She’s a cat lover so I took the chance she’d like Fluffles over Changito. I was right! She loved the card. I love the Sweet Sunday Sketch and try to play along when I have the chance. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge website and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ Sweet Sunday Sketch #22
My Creation Image Detail I used Sepia Accents to give the ‘coffee splash’ a more realistic feel. I added Diamond Glaze to the coffee mug and clock face, and of course gold Spica for the alarm bell.
INS AND OUTS ~ Wake Up Fluffles Challenges: Sweet Sunday Sketch #22 Stamps: Fluffles the Cat - Morning Fluffles (Stampendous), Changito Verse - Two Cup Day (Stampendous) Paper: DCWV, PTI White, Java Junkie Designer Papers (Oriental Trading Company), Basic Grey Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, E31, R39, R81, YR21), Spicas (Gold, Silver) Accessories: Diamond Glaze, Sepia Accents (Ranger), Pop Up Dots, Buttons & Squiggly Eyes (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the googlie eyes and the wonderful coloring! Fantastic job on the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer