Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar Gruffie

I had this image colored and ready so this card was super quick. Well, after I perused my paper stash about 5 times trying to find something that would coordinate. I fool myself into thinking I save time by coloring images ahead of time. That might work for most people, but it takes me forever to find the paper I want to use when I get around to using the image.
My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Spoon Full of Sugar Gruffie Challenges: Spoon Full of Sugar #56 ~ Sketch Stamps: Gruffies ~ I Dream of Cake (Stampabilities), All-About-Birthday (H&M Stamps) Paper: DCWV Spring Stack, PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (BG10, E00. E29, E31, E37, W1, W3, R81), Spicas (Gold, Clear, Turquoise, Black, Orange), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials)
Accessories: Metallic Red Dew Drops (The Robin’s Nest), SU White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop Up Dots

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer