Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fairy Pocket with Bookmark

Another one for hubby's coworker to peruse. I picked up this stamp set a few weeks ago with my 50% off coupon at Hobby Lobby. I love following Danni's blog and didn't have many stamps that would allow me to play in her Flutterby Wednesday challenges. If you haven't found her yet on your search for great blogs, stop by and check her out. She's super talented and always leaves me the sweetest comments. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).

Inspiration Cute Card Thursday 65 ~ Tag, You’re It! ABC Challenge ~ w was for wallet card, f was for fairies Flutter By Wednesday #62 ~ Open, just include a butterfly or fairy

365 Cards Day 43 ~ Gift Card Holder In addition to the bookmark, I'm slipping in a gift card.

My Creation

The 'card' is actually a pocket that I tucked in a matching tag/bookmark. It would be great to use to stash a gift card, special note or a little cash!
Image Detail
INS AND OUTS ~ Fairy Pocket with Bookmark Challenges: The Next Level Challenge #3~ Sketch Cute Card Thursday 65 ~ Tag, You’re It! ABC Challenge ~ w was for wallet card), f was for fairies Flutter By Wednesday #62 365 Cards Day 43 ~ Gift Card Holder
Stamps: Fairies (EK Success) Paper: DCWV Stack (Nursery Baby Boy), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (G000, G21, G40, Y11, E00, RV000), Spicas (Pink, Clear, Silver, Sapphire Blue), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Star Jewels, Pop Up Dots

4 comments:

  1. So adorable and pretty ,love this image you have used ,realy gorgues
    Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
    The Next Level.
    Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those stamps...I have them as well! Thanks for playing at FBW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome!! I love the fairies!! Great pocket card! Thanks for playing in the Flutter By challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer