Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quick and Simple Asian Fan

I challenged myself to use the scraps on my desk from my last card and see what I could do in 10 minutes. This was a very difficult self-imposed challenge since I tend to futz quite a bit with my cards. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
My Card
Once again I used the Simon Says Stamp Magnificent Asian Backgrounds for the images. I stamped the cherry blossoms in Memento Angel Pink to create my own ‘paper’ for a background. The fan is gorgeous and I plan to try some more elegant treatments. The photos don’t show it, but the panels of the fan are colored with clear Spica so it really sparkles in the light.
Image Detail
INS AND OUTS ~ Quick and Simple Asian Fan Challenges: Gina K Stamp TV Sketch Challenge Madelynn’s Twinkling Tuesday ABC Challenge ~ q was for quick Stamps: Magnificent Asian Backgrounds (Simon Says Stamp) Paper: DCWV, PTI White, SU DP, SU Always Artichoke Ink: Memento (Angel Pink, Bamboo Leaves), SU Markers (Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana), Clear Spica
Accessories: Pop Up Dots, Ribbon (SABIS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer