Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bright Dotted Gnome

I struggled a bit with this and am not sure I’m thrilled with the final card. It may need some tweaking. I got this cute set of supplies from Oriental Trading Company called In the Garden. There’s a matching stamp set, but I thought it would be fun to make a card just from the embellishments. Maybe the dotted card base is just too much. It’s certainly colorful! (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch ~ Sketch Saturday #54
Inspiration 365 Cards Day 101 ~ Fun with Food: Veggies My Creation Image Detail
INS AND OUTS ~ Bright Dotted Gnome Challenges: Sketch Saturday #54 365 Cards Day 101 ~ Fun with Food: Veggies Stamps: NONE Paper: My Mind’s Eye Card Base, DCWV Ink: NONE Accessories: Punchouts (Oriental Trading Company), Pop Up Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer