Friday, June 5, 2009

House Mouse Anniversary Take 2

FYI - This will be my last post until after the weekend. I'm currently at my mom's to support her at the Relay for Life walk tonight. Tomorrow I'll head back toward home with an overnight stop at my niece's for her high school graduation. I brought a basket of images and my coloring supplies so hopefully I'll be able to piece together some cards quickly when I get home. Of course, the studio is only half painted so I'd like to put some time in there as well.
The House Mouse and Friends challenge this week was to create a wedding or anniversary card. I had an extra image on my desk from earlier this week and figured Amy’s sketch was a perfect match for my lovey dovey mice. I’ve recently found the ABC Challenge blog and LOVE it. Just as I’m working through the old House Mouse challenges I’m dedicated to working backwards through the alphabet. This might be quite a challenge since they are already over half way through the alphabet for the second time! (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch
Inspiration O is for Oval ~ ABC Challenge
House Mouse & Friends #40 ~ Wedding/Anniversary
My Card
Details
INS AND OUTS ~ House Mouse Anniversary Take 2 Challenges: Amy R’s Friday Sketch House Mouse & Friends #40 ~ Wedding/Anniversary ABC Challenge ~ o was for oval Stamps: House Mouse – Together Under the Moon (Stampabilities) Paper: DCWV, PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, E31, R81, Y11, C1, YG06, BG10), Clear Spica
Accessories: K&Company Chipboard Letters, Pop Up Dots, Creative Memories Oval Cutting System

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute!What a wonderful job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect sketch you converted into an adorable card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours and papers and that fabulously coloured cute image. The Chipboard letters finish it perfectly.
    Thanks for joining us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the colors and the lettering and that is one of my favorite images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer