Friday, June 19, 2009

Corrosive Window Kitty

I know I seldom make a card incorporating only one challenge, but it can happen. I had a few images from ElzyBells already stamped and colored. The Corrosive Challenge sketch was perfect for my napping kitty.
Sketch Inspiration ~ Corrosive Challenge #16 Sketch
My Creation
Image Detail I have no idea what these are or where they came from. I picked up a container of the flowers and leaves at a garage sale for $1. They are frosted glass and I have SEVERAL in the jar. Watch for them to pop up on more Cat Creations soon. :o)
I added Diamond Glaze to the window to make it look like real glass.
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Corrosive Window Kitty Challenges: Corrosive Challenge #16 Sketch Stamps: Cat in Window (ElzyBells) Paper: DCWV (Sweet Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, E31, E29, E37, Y21, R81, BG10, YG09, R39) Accessories: Diamond Glaze, Pop Up Dots

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Cat. I love how you've done the windows with Diamond Glaze, it looks great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute, I just adore that cat image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and LOVE that frost flower embellishment you got from the garage sale. LOL! Now I really understand the phase they said other's garbage is other's treasure.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer