Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Bella Pea

I love this image from Stampin Bella and have been playing around with my coloring for a few weeks. The first batch I did just didn’t look right. I finally realized that maybe the baby’s face should be ‘human’ color. I’d been coloring it green like a pea! My poor babies looked like they’d come over on the Queen Mary instead of smooth sailing with the stork. LOL. At least I caught it before I actually sent out a green baby. I recently stumbled upon the Midnight Madness challenges and really like the sketches they’ve put out. Maybe it’s because they use PURPLE as the main color in the sketch image. It is my favorite! You can click on their blinkie on the side of my blog to see what their crew is up too. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch ~ Midnight Madness Recipe ~ The Pink Elephant 3 buttons, 2 layers and 1 sentiment
My Card Image Detail I added Diamond Glaze to my pea pod and thought this cool slide was a perfect substitute for a stamped sentiment.
Inside of Card
INS AND OUTS ~ Baby Bella Pea Challenges: Midnight Madness ~ Sketch #3 The Pink Elephant Challenge 17 ~ Recipe Stamps: Baby Bella Pea (Stamping Bella), Bitty Baby Blessings (PaperTrey Ink) Paper: DCWV (Nursery Baby Boy Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, Y11, YG03, YG06, R81, B21, B39, BG10) Accessories: SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Ribbon Slide (Cloud 9 Designs), Button (Doodlebug Designs

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card - love it.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fab. So glad your little baby is "feeling better"!! LOL!! That green story was funny!!!

    Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely precious!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very cute card, how sweet is your little baby pea!
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week :)

    Hugs
    Carol x
    p.s. your cats are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for playing my dear...great job with the sketch..your card is too darn cute..can't wait for your next beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet and precious. Thank you for playing with us!

    Carolyn
    MMDT member
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love that image :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a SWEET baby card - -LOVE it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer