Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pizza Gruffie for Father’s Day

I have a few Gruffies stamps (they are ‘friends’ of the House Mouse images I use LOTS), but seldom ink them up. I’d pulled this guy out because I thought he’d make a fun Father’s Day card. I know my dad would have appreciated it since he LOVED pizza. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Color Inspiration Gina K Stamp TV Color Challenge ~ Red, Chocolate, and White as your main colors Inspiration Belli Challenge #67 ~ Use the Sweet Stop Sketch #7 to make a Father’s Day card House Mouse & Friends #7 ~ Tags – incorporate a tag or create a tag My Creation
Image Detail
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Pizza Gruffie for Father’s Day Challenges: Sweet Stop Sketch #7 Belli Challenge #67 Gina K Stamp TV Color Challenge House Mouse & Friends #7 Stamps: Gruffies ~ Bear of an Appetite (Stampabilities), Mixed Messages (PTI), Father’s Day Verse (Northwoods Rubber Stamps) Paper: DCWV, PTI White, Designer Paper (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved) Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics (E00, E31, E37, R02, R81, R29, C1, Y21, Y26, YR00, YR21, YR65), Spicas (Silver, Red, Clear) Accessories: Brads (Doodlebug & Heidi Grace), Red Gem Brad (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), Ric Rac Ribbon (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved)

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable! What father couldn't relate? It's great how many challenges you tied together. Bravo!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that looks like my Son...LOL he could eat pizza everyday of the week. Your card is adorable thanks for playing with us Belli girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little Gruffie and the paper with the coordinating brads. Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is the way my DH would love to spend Father's Day!!!! Your card is adorable.....love your coloring and all the awesome details!!! Thanks for playing with us in the Belli Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOhhhhh I love this! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Adorable! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cat,
    this is so cute! I found your blog through Simon Says, and I had to join your followers - you gotta be a great person to have 7 kitties! :D

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, great image for a FD card, and probably a fantasy card for some of us. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic! I love the checkered BG!! You did an awesome job with the Belli challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer