Friday, June 26, 2009

Blinged Out Bella

The original inspiration for this card came from a new Challenge Blog I found (Charisma Cardz). ‘Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend’ made me realize I didn’t have and ‘congrats on your engagement’ cards in my stash. Problem solved. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ Friday Sketchers #57 I took off the flower embellishment as there wasn’t much room (I used a standard sized card instead of a square). I think all the BLING add enough oomph.
Inspiration Charisma Cardz #24 ~ Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend Charisma Cards #25 ~ Open/Rubbernecker Week Madelynn’s Twinkling Tuesday ~ Bling-a-ling-a-ling! A-muse-a-Palooza Week 2 ~ Ribbon
365 Cards #118 ~ I've Been Framed My Creation
Image Detail I went a little rhinestone crazy. I decked out Bella’s tiara but didn’t find the perfect gem for her ring. I used silver clear spica for a bit of shine.
Inside
365 Cards #118 ~ I've Been Framed Stamps: Blingabella (Stamping Bella), Studio G Clear Stamps Verse Paper: DCWV (Glitter & All Dressed Up Stacks), Unknown White CS (from a swap) Ink: Unknown Black (from a swap), Memento Angel Pink & Rose Bud, Copics (E00, E31, R81, RV14, C1), Spicas (Black, Pink, Clear), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials)
Accessories: SU Grosgrain Ribbons, Adhesive Rhinestones, Pop Up Dots

6 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo totally fun...inside and out...love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love your frame and all that bling.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a 40+ caret stunner! What fun and your inside is as fancy as your outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card. Love all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer