Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wrapped & Tied in Red, White & Blue

I had a sheet of images I’d stamped and colored last week and this was one of them. I knew I’d have a chance to use it soon and I was right! This weeks House Mouse & Friends Challenge is all about Red, White and Blue. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch ~ Midnight Madness (play along to win CA$H)
Detail
INS AND OUTS ~ Wrapped & Tied in Red, White & Blue Challenges: Midnight Madness Sketch #4 House Mouse & Friends #41 ~ Red, White and Blue 2RedBananas Challenge ~ Banana Split Sunday Pattern Frenzy The Next Level ~ Ribbon Border ABC Challenge ~ r was for ribbon Stamps: House Mouse ~ Patriotic Wrap (Stampabilities) Paper: DCWV (Summer Stack), PTI White, SU DP Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (C1, E00, E31, R29, R81, B34, Y15, Y21), Spicas (Black, Lemon, Clear, Red), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: Ribbon (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), Pop Up Dots

13 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so cute! What a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! I love those little mice. I love your ribbon frame too! Thanks for playing along in the 2RedBananas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cite cute! Love those patriotic "House Mouse" mice!
    Thanks for joining us @ "The Next Level"!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have combine all the differnt challenges..Your card is FANTASTIC.. loving the theme. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is awesome. I love the image and how you've colored it in. I like the DP you used, too. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!Great job on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous card, and a brilliant interpretation of our Challenge this week at The Next Level - thank you so much for joining us. Ann and Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent - love the colours and the wee mice!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulously fun creation!!! You have colored these patriotic mousies flawlessly, and I love the great papers!!!

    Thanks for playing along with us in this week's HM&F Challenge!! I hope you will be back for next week's:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soo cool! I like the knotted ribbon and the image is one I really need to get. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and wonderful coloring and layout. Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, your colouring of that adorable image is fantastic. Great layout and papers.
    Thanks so much for playing along at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card! Perfect for our color challenge :) Happy Stampin'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer