Saturday, June 13, 2009

S2G Cat Temptation

I won this super cute stamp set from Shirley’s 2 Girls a few months ago and wanted to use it in one of their challenges. For some reason I haven’t had a chance to participate (until now). How could I pass on a great sketch AND the chance to add purple to my card. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch S2G Twisted Thursday #14 ~ Use sketch and ADD purple
4.25 x 5.5 card, Solid Background, 2 patterned papers, Stamped Sentiment, 3 Jewels ABC Challenge ~ P was for pearls My Creation
Image Detail
I used Spica’s to color the fish bowl items and then added a layer of Diamond Glaze to make it look like glass.
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ S2G Cat Temptation Challenges: S2G Twisted Thursday #14 365 Cards Day 103 ~ Card Recipe ABC Challenge ~ P was for pearls Stamps: SG602 Cat & Fish (Shirley’s 2 Girls), All About Birthdays (H&M Stamps) Paper: DCWV (Latte Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Perfect Plum, Copics (C3, C5, C7, V93, BG10), Spicas (Melon, Orange, Lemon, Gold, Black, Lavender)
Accessories: Pearls (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), Pop Up Dots, Diamond Glaze

3 comments:

  1. i adore it! thanks for playing along...Deidre S2G

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite images (I chose to play with it also this week) Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for coming out to play with myself and the other Ladies w/Attitude. I hope you will join us again this Thursday? Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card...of course I've always loved this design...my sister and I have had Several cats that have been just like this...thanks so much for joining our TT...Kristine (one of thegirls)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer