Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sweet Dreams Gruffie

I LOVE Taylor's Cupcake Challenges and am down to the wire in posting this one. She always has great inspiration and I try to incorporate 'cake' of some sort (although it's not required). (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Inspiration Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Let’s Celebrate ABC Challenge ~ z was for zzzzzzzzzz (sleeping) My Creation Image Detail
I cut out the 'dream bubble' and popped it up for added dimension. INS AND OUTS ~ Sweet Dreams Gruffie Challenges: Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #72 Simon Says Stamp Challenge ~ Let’s Celebrate ABC Challenge ~ z was for zzzzzzzzzz (sleeping) Stamps: Gruffies ~ I Dream of Cake (Stampabilities), All About Birthdays (H&M Stamps) Paper: DCWV (Summer Glitter Stack, Citrus Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (C1, C3, Y11, R81, RV14, E00), Spicas (Lemon, Clear, Lavender, Silver), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: Buttons (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), Pop Up Dots

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet card! The bear is adorable and i love it the "dream bubble"!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card, with a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I love this card !! I love all HM stamps they re all soo cute !! :-) Love the dream bubble and the layout is fab !

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the cute image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer