Friday, June 5, 2009

Chatty Stella

This was one of my first Stamping Bella stamps I picked up and I think this is the first time I used her! EGADS! I really need to get better at showing some love to my stamps. Once again I had some great challenges to spark me along. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Inspiration
Stamp TV Color Challenge ~ use blue and red as the primary focus of your card WITHOUT making a patriotic card 365 Cards Day 93 ~ Call Me (Use phrase or a phone) ABC Challenge ~ G was for glitter
My Card
Image Detail
INS AND OUTS ~ Chatty Stella Challenges: Bellarific Friday Sketch Stamp TV Color Challenge 365 Cards Day 93 ~ Call Me ABC Challenge ~ G was for glitter Stamps: Gossipy Stella (Stamping Bella), Mixed Messages (PTI), Boxes, Bags & Tags (PTI) Paper: DCWV (Glitter and Citrus Stacks), PTI White Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (R29, R81, BG10, B32, B41, C1, C3, E00, E31), Spicas (Clear, Black, Red, Silver), Gold Marker (Sanford), SU Marker Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Pop Up Dots, Sky Blue Doughnuts (Stamping Bella)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer