Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lavender Bellarific Eloise

I just LOVE a challenge where I can use purple (it’s my FAVORITE color). I’m not partial to a specific shade of the royal hue, I’m an equal opportunity color lover. I received this image in a swap and had so much fun with her. Stamping Bella carries a line of Bitty Blooms as well which are similar. They are high on my wish list, but for now I’m happy to get images in a swap. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ Bellarific Friday Sketch
Color Inspiration 365 Cards 114 ~ Lovin’ Lavender My Creation
Image DetailInside
INS AND OUTS ~ Lavender Bellarific Eloise Challenges: Bellarific Friday Sketch 365 Cards 114 ~ Lovin’ Lavender Stamps: Eloise Greengrass (Stamping Bella), Happiest Birthday Wishes (My Favorite Things) Paper: DCWV Nursery Baby Boy and Nana’s Kids Stacks, White CS (Unknown – from an image swap) Ink: Stampin Up Perfect Plum,Black Ink (Unknown – from an image swap), Copics (E00, Y11, YG03, C1, BG10, R81, BV00, BV02), Spicas (Clear, Black), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: SU Grosgrain Ribbon, Pop Up Dots

2 comments:

  1. You've done it again Cat! This is so sweet and pretty. Nice job with the purple! And that image...to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, this is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer