Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Changito Father’s Day

I just can’t stop making Changito Father’s Day cards! I did realize I tend to stick with a brown and blue theme for most of them. Maybe I should color Daddy’s pants a different color so I can branch out a bit. Masculine cards are always a challenge for me as I feel limited with my color palette. Something I need to experiment with a bit more. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Sketch Inspiration ~ Stamping 411 ~ Sketch 3
Inspiration 365 Cards 110 ~ My Guy: Masculine Card with an Argyle Pattern My Creation Image Detail
Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Another Changito Father’s Day Challenges: Stamping 411 ~ Sketch 3 365 Cards 110 ~ My Guy ~ Masculine Card with an Argyle Pattern Stamps: Changito ~ Knee Hug (Stampendous), Father’s Day Verse (Northwoods Rubber Stamps) Paper: DCWV, PTI White, Heidi Grace Cute Cakes Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (B24, B39, BG10, E31, E37)
Accessories: Pop up dots

6 comments:

  1. That monkey is really cute!
    Great card.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars that is soooo cute, and my brother used to do that to my dad when we were little, just adorable, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cute card *smiles* The monkey is so so cute!!
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute for words!! I LOVE that image! I MUST get me more of these stamps. They are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer