Thursday, June 4, 2009

Classy House Mouse Graduate

I’m pretty sure this is the last graduation card I’ll need to make for this year. I realized I should probably make a ‘new’ card to give my boss’s daughter instead of one of the leftovers she’s already seen. The graduate loves pink and I love to pair it with black and white. The card just fell together with the help of some great challenges. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
The Sketch ~ MoJo Monday

Inspiration House Mouse & Friends ~ Paper Piercing ABC Challenge ~ Animals 365 Cards ~ Ad Inspiration

When I saw the image from 365 Cards I couldn’t decide which element to work off of. I knew I had a blank note card in my stash with an almost identical image.

My Card Image Detail

INS AND OUTS ~ Classy House Mouse Graduate Challenges: MoJo Monday Sketch 89 365 Cards Day 94 ~ Ad Inspired House Mouse & Friends #22 ~ Paper Piercing ABC Challenge ~ a was for animals Stamps: House Mouse The Graduate (Stampabilities) Paper: PTI White, SU, Card Base from Target, Graduation Pack (The Paper Studio) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (R81, E11, E00, E31, Y21, C1, C3), Spicas (Clear, Gold, Black, Pink), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: Pop Up Dots, Eyelet Outlet Brad, SU Grosgrain White Ribbon

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer