Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Lilac Birthday

I’ve been moving this colored image around my work space for a few weeks and finally decided to give it a home. I love the large images on many House Mouse designs and am always on the look out for ways to use them. I thought this sketch was a nice way to add a little extra to the image. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).

The Sketch ~ Weekend Sketch Challenge

Inspiration Stitching ~ House Mouse & Friends ABC Challenge ~ K was for Keep it Simple, t was for threes
My Card Image Detail
I used Spicas on the flowers and leaves for added sparkle.
INS AND OUTS ~ Summer Lilac Birthday Challenges: Weekend Sketch Challenge #84 From Courtney’s Closet #44 House Mouse & Friends #6 ~ Stitching ABC Challenge ~ K was for Keep it Simple, t was for threes Stamps: House Mouse ~ Aromatherapy (Stampabilities) Paper: DCWV (Latte Stack), PTI White, Anna Griffin Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics (R81, YG03, YG06, G85, V04, V17, BV00, BV11, BG10, W1, W3, W5, W7, E00, E11, E31, E37), Spicas (Black, Pink, Melon, Lavender, Clear), White Opaque Pen (Inkssentials) Accessories: Buttons (S A B I S – Snips and Bits I’ve Saved), Hemp

3 comments:

  1. This is just a great card! The colors are a perfect match for Courtney's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soooooo adorable!! I just love that image - lilacs are my favorite flowers, green and purple are my favorite colors, and I'm a polka dot fanatic. WOW! You really know how to win me over! LOL!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing my challenge, I'm so happy to find you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the stitching detail you used in between each frame. You colored this image beautifully! Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer