Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Feeling Green?

This is a super clean and simple card, for me anyway. LOL. I don’t always get to the 365 Cards challenges right away but try to stay somewhat on top of things or else I’m struggling at the end of the month. Ahem, we won’t dwell on how I did so last month and posted my final entries an hour late since I’m a bit time zone challenged. Anyway, you can guess how THRILLED I was to combine three of their June challenges in one card. I always think of Kermit singing ‘Rainbow Connection’ when I hear it mentioned. I think it stems from the fact I played it in a piano recital as a kid. Of course Kermit is GREEN. What else is green? Why, grass of course! And what little boy wouldn’t love to get a card featuring this gentle amphibian? (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Inspiration ~ 365 Cards TRIO I can’t believe I combined 3 of their awesome challenges in one card 104 ~ Imagine This: Grass 105 ~ Sing Along Saturday: Rainbow Connection 108 ~ Oh Boy! (masculine bday card for a kid) My Creation Image Detail Inside
INS AND OUTS ~ Feeling Green? Challenges: SCS Sketch Challenge #232 Color Challenge #9 365 Cards 104 ~ Imagine This: Grass 105 ~ Sing Along Saturday: Rainbow Connection 108 ~ Oh Boy! (masculine bday card for a kid) Stamps: NONE Paper: DCWV (Luxury & Animal Crackers Stack) Ink: NONE
Accessories: Muppets Sticker Set ~ Kermit (EK Success), Pop Up Dots

10 comments:

  1. You know I don't know what to say, this is so darn cute, it is amazing, just amazing, I am at a lose for amazing words.

    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Sooooo cute!! This is amazing indeed!! Kermit is wonderful and you've done such a super DUper job with this card and the challenge!!! Well done! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is just the cutest ever!! I love it!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE KERMIT!!!! Amazingly cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to love Kermit! Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooooo cute - I love Kermit - great take on the challenges.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, now how fun is this? gotta love kermit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I just love kermit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes you want to sing along! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer