Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh Happy Day

Whew, I think I'm finally caught up on blog posts for the past few days. I haven't had a lot of computer time, but for now I'm set. When I first saw this color challenge, I wasn’t exactly thrilled. However, once I found the perfect paper and stamps, I have to say I LOVE IT! I’ve been neglecting my DT duties this week and was happy to ink up this exclusive Simon Says Stamp set. I left the inside blank since I wasn’t sure how I’d use the card. (Please see the Ins and Outs for links to the challenge websites and feel free to join in the fun).
Color Inspiration 365 Cards 109 ~ Color Scheme & Make it Feminine My Creation
Image Detail
I paper pieced the umbrella and added gold Spica to all the outlines (umbrella, words, lady) and clear and orange to highlight the design of her dress.
INS AND OUTS ~ Oh Happy Day Challenges: Sketch For You To Try 365 Cards 109 ~ Color Scheme (green, yellow, orange, brown, aqua) & Make it Feminine Stamps: Oh Happy Day Asian Flair (Simon Says Stamp) Paper: DCWV (Summer Stack), PTI White Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copics (YR00, YR04, Y15, G000, G21, BG72, E37), Spicas (Gold, Clear, Orange)
Accessories: Pop Up Dots

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness...this turned out darling...love your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping! I am so inspired by the amazing crafty blogs out there and honored you took the time to visit my little corner of the world.

Kitty Kisses and Blessings ~ Cat Spicer